Sunvertec specialises in distributed inverters
Sunvertec is an Australian developer and manufacturer of distributed inverters for the solar and renewable energy industry. Distributed inverters offer size, efficiency, and cost advantages over existing inverter models.
See the respective product line for what suits your future power conversion needs.
Xenos, for solar power
Consists of 3 main components.
- Xenos Distriverter: starts a Xenos String.
- Xenos Inverter Optimiser: connects 1-4 solar panels to an Xenos String. Add up to 30 Inverter Optimisers to each Xenos String.
- Terminator: ends a Xenos String.
Sonex, for energy storage
Is to come in two main variants
- Modular: for modular-AC batteries, connected together similar to Xenos.
- Built-in: for full-AC from a battery pack.
Power Mate, for grid connection
Is specialised per regulatory environment
- Connects 1-4 AC strings to Australian electricity grids.
- Provides user interface and data logging.